1.Popular summer break location for US Presidents.
2.Exclusive* Visit the most popular town in Cape Cod, Provincetown.
3.Exclusive* Enter Stellwagen Bank on a whale watching cruise for a once in a life time whale watching experience.
4.Ride on top of a vintage school bus, and enjoy a 2 hours island tour including the most scenic spot on the islands, Aquinnah Cliffs.
5.Take a scenic ferry ride(45 minutes), enjoy the majestic view of Atlantic coast.
6.Puritan Monument - the landmark building of the Provincetown, overlooking the entire town of Provincetown, and Cape Cod.
7.Plimoth Plantation - a recreation of the original settlement of Plymouth Colony, a 17th Century English Village, and Wampanoag home site.
8.USS Nautilus - the world’s first operational nuclear-powered submarine.
1. Complimentary Tour in Flushing (JFK/LGA) or Outlets Shopping (EWR) upon arrivals!
2. Enjoy your vacation at the one of the most popular tour spots in the US: Provincetown.
3. President Barack Obama who spends summer vacation here every year--Martha’s Vineyard.
4. Visit the first submarine base of US Navy in Connecticut.
5. Explore the origin of US -- Plymouth Plantation.