1. the Ark Encounter theme park ----the largest timber frame structure in the world
2. Travel across the Central US from North to South.
3. Experience the distinctive culture of the Central and South US up close.
4. Exclusive tours in Chicago Theater and Purdue University
5. Chicago, New Orleans, and Tennessee
6. Famous cities and spectacular natural landscape; music and equestrian events;modern beauty and pristine wildness; gourmet foods and shopping
Visit Chicago (360 Chicago, Millennium Park), New Orleans (Cathedral-Basilica of Saint Louis, King of France, Garden District, Oak Alley Plantation, Swamp Tour), Atlanta (Centennial Olympic Park, Inside CNN, World of Coca-Cola), Chattanooga (Lookout Mountain, Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, Rock City, Ruby Falls), Indianapolis (Indiana State Capitol), Memphis (Graceland, Memphis Pyramid), Montgomery, Nashville (Country Music Hall of Fame), Springfield (Lincoln Home National Historic Site, Old Illinois State Capitol), St. Louis (Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, Gateway Arch), West Lafayette (Purdue University).